ID scalar type represents a unique identifier, often used to
refetch an object or as key for a cache. The ID type appears in a JSON
response as a String; however, it is not intended to be human-readable.
When expected as an input type, any string (such as
"4") or integer
4) input value will be accepted as an ID.
link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar ID
link Require by
- ContactInfoName, address, etc
- EntrantAn entrant in an event
- EventAn event in a tournament
- EventOwnerName and Gamertag of the owner of an event in a league
- GameA game represents a single game within a set.
- GameSelectionA selection for this game. i.e. character/stage selection, etc
- ImageAn image
- LeagueA league
- ParticipantA participant of a tournament; either a spectator or competitor
- PhaseA phase in an event
- PhaseGroupA group within a phase
- PlayerA player
- PlayerRankA player's ranks
- RoundA round within a phase group
- SeedA seed for an entrant
- SetA set
- SetSlotA slot in a set where a seed currently or will eventually exist in order to participate in the set.
- ShopA shop
- ShopLevelA shop level
- ShopOrderMessageThe message and player info for a shop order
- StandingA standing indicates the placement of something within a container.
- StationsStations, such as a stream setup, at an event
- StreamsTournament Stream
- TeamA team, usually within the context of an event
- TournamentA tournament
- VideogameA videogame
- WaveA wave in a tournament