Int scalar type represents non-fractional signed whole numeric
values. Int can represent values between -(2^31) and 2^31 - 1.
link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar Int
link Require by
- AddressA user's address
- ContactInfoName, address, etc
- EntrantAn entrant in an event
- EventAn event in a tournament
- GameA game represents a single game within a set.
- GameSelectionA selection for this game. i.e. character/stage selection, etc
- LeagueA league
- PhaseA phase in an event
- PhaseGroupA group within a phase
- PlayerA player
- PlayerRankA player's ranks
- ProgressionA connection between a placement in an origin phase group to a destination seed.
- RaceBracketConfigRace specific bracket configuration
- RoundA round within a phase group
- SeedA seed for an entrant
- SetA set
- SetSlotA slot in a set where a seed currently or will eventually exist in order to participate in the set.
- StandingA standing indicates the placement of something within a container.
- StationsStations, such as a stream setup, at an event
- StreamsTournament Stream
- TeamRosterSizeTeam roster size requirements
- TournamentA tournament